- Skip the long ticket queues and spend more time exploring the palace instead!
- Enter the spectacular primary residence of Ottoman sultans for over 600 years
- Tour the exterior and interior courtyards, the imperial kitchen, treasury, arms room, and more
Live a sultan's life for a day here at the most visited museum in Turkey! Join your guide and get an in-depth tour of the Topkapı Palace, home to Ottoman rulers for over half a century. Learn about the conquest of Constantinople, see the arms room, treasury, and more! A must-do tour in Istanbul.
Learn what happened in each building and courtyard, from the treasury to the apartments, bathhouses, and armory. The mighty Topkapı Palace is a grandiose statement of Turkish progress, from its roots as a feudal society to a thriving influential empire.
Gaze up at the Imperial Gate and witness the beauty of the First Courtyard. Cross through the giant Gate of Salutation into the Second Courtyard, where Sultan Selim III held ceremonial assemblies and conducted important state affairs.
Feel your jaw drop at the bling still shining in each imperial hall and royal chamber, and hear Topkapı's secrets spanning 600 years!
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.