The Orient Express Tour
This is a tour that will bring you to everyday life of the 19th century Istanbul!
This is a tour that will bring you to everyday life of the 19th century Istanbul! Imagine arriving to Constantinople Train Station on the train cars of Wagon Lits company. Actually this will be the beginning of your tour. Following this, you will continue your stroll via old shops, markets, mosques, churches. Your guide will explain to you lots of stories about this journey that once upon a time started in Paris that also inspired Agatha Cristie to write her famous novel “Murder on the Orient Express. The tour will continue with short boat ride in the Golden Horn and a short journey with the oldest subway of the world-The Tunnel! The tour will end with a walking tour in the streets of Galata and Beyoglu.
Tour Start Time: 12:30hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Tour guide
- This tour is available only on Tuesdays.
- Return time to hotel: 05:00 pm
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.