- Join a 3-hour tour to the Hippodrome of Constantinople, the Blue Mosque, the German Fountain, and the Grand Bazaar
- End up at the Grand Bazaar and wander 4,000 stores at one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world
- Learn the history of Istanbul's famous landmarks and more from your energetic English-speaking guide
Pull on your comfy shoes — it's a long trek through time on this 3-hour tour to the Roman Hippodrome, the majestic Blue Mosque, the German Fountain and the Grand Bazaar. Get the history, myths and legends surrounding each famous landmark from your guide. A must-do in Istanbul!
At the Roman Hippodrome, let your mind journey back through the centuries, when this grand arena would have been filled with cheering Romans watching chariot races.
Walk through landscaped gardens to the Sultanahmet Mosque, otherwise known as the Blue Mosque. It's named for the 20,000 handmade ceramic Iznik tiles which decorate the vast interior. Spot the flowers, from carnations to roses and lilies, all illuminated by 260 windows. You'll soon learn why this is one of the country's most important mosques.
After stopping for a history fix at the German Fountain, head to the gigantic Grand Bazaar, a true shopper's paradise. At one of the planet's biggest covered markets you can smell, taste and stroll around 4,000 unique stalls, all selling things you never knew you needed.
If you're looking for a comprehensive half-day guide to Istanbul's top landmarks and a glimpse at times gone by, this in-depth tour is a no-brainer.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.