Take a step back in time and exchange the hustle and bustle of the city for a day of tranquillity on Princes Islands.
Take a step back in time and exchange the hustle and bustle of the city for a day of tranquillity on Princes Islands. Just a short ferry ride from Istanbul you will find the Princes Islands, a chain of small islands in the Sea of Marmara. These motor-free charming and unique islands offer an oasis of peace and quiet to all.
Begin the day after being picked up from your hotel and transferred to the ferry terminal for a cruise on the Sea of Marmara heading for Buyukada, the largest of the nine islands making up the archipelago. On the way, you'll be able to enjoy great views of the Topkapi Palace, Leander's Tower and Uskudar on Istanbul's Asian shore. Buyukada is a popular resort for the locals in the summer with its white sandy beaches and fragrant pine forests, but it was once a place of exile for Byzantine Emperors (and Leon Trotsky) as well as a popular retreat for wealthy Istanbulites in the first half of the 20th Century.
You'll be enchanted by this small slice of traffic-free paradise. When you explore some of the islands quiet back streets, you will feel as if you have found your way back to the late 19th century and an Istanbul that no longer exists on the mainland. Tour the island on a horse-drawn carriage before having lunch in one of the island's many pleasant restaurants if you fancy it. Return to Istanbul in the afternoon. This full-day tour includes a return boat ride to the island of Buyukada with a guided tour.
- Visit Princes Island
- Visit Topkapi Palace
- Visit Uskudar
- Visit Leander's Tower
- Visit Buyukada
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
What You Get
- Guided Carriage Ride
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- Pick-up Service is available only in a hotel located in Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Sirkeci, Beyazt and Taksim areas. Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable. Please be at the meeting point 15 min before the start of the tour.
- Drop-off back to hotel after the tour.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.