Take in the highlights of Istanbul, a truly enchanting city that is full of history, culture and intrigue at every turn. Once the seat of the powerful Ottoman Empire, today Istanbul is home to more than 14 million people and a diverse range of cultures.
Begin your tour by driving to the very heart of old Istanbul, the Sultanahmet Square. Once the sporting and social centre of Constantinople with a huge horseracing circuit, it is now a beautiful square in the heart of the city and still contains relics of the original structure. Tour its key points and learn about the atmospheric events that would regularly take place here.
Take in architectural masterpieces such as the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia as your guide leads you to the city's most spectacular landmarks before finishing the trip at Istanbul's famous Grand Bazaar. Boasting over 4,000 shops and tiny cafes under its roof, it is believed to have the most individual stalls of any marketplace in the world.
Proceed to the Blue Mosque, one of the most striking buildings in the city and one of the most beautiful mosques in the world. With its domes, secondary domes and minarets, the mosque is a striking visual spectacle and its blue-tiled interior provides its nickname. Next head to Hagia Sophia, considered the epitome of Byzantine architecture. Having been used as both a cathedral and a mosque, the vast and intricate building is now a fascinating museum.
Finish your unforgettable city tour at Istanbul's Grand Bazaar (closed on Sundays), renowned for its multitude of stores and stalls. Browse the vast array of goods on display and make sure to barter and haggle the price with the stall owners!.
- Stroll around Sultanahmet Square
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Blue Mosque
- Browse the stalls at the Grand Bazaar
- Visit Hagia Sophia
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Pick up from the hotel
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- Pick-up Service is available only in a hotel located in Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Sirkeci, Beyazıt and Taksim areas. Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 min before the start of the tour. Picked up from accommodation, the main entrance, lobby or reception between 08:00 to 08:30hrs
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.