Day One: Tour of the Jewish District
Explore Istanbul’s Jewish heritage around the Galata District on this half-day tour which takes you to the Jewish Museum, Ashkenazi Synagogue, and Schneider Temple Synagogue. You will also have outer visits to Georgian Synagogue, Neve Shalom Synagogue, Italian Synagogue, Jewish Apartments, and Kamondo Buildings.
Day Two: Turkish Coffee Trail Tour
Coffee is the national drink of Turkey that has a long historical tradition. Our tour begins with a Turkish coffee-making course in which participants will get a certificate at the end. Afterwards the tour will continue with the historical “Coffee Route”, where we will have coffee and some Turkish delights-tasting in historical venues. We’ll walk through alleys, historical walkways, intriguing old bazaars, Ottoman coffee store houses. A guide who will bring life to the past and make your day valuable is the event of this day!
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 8 Hours
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance Fees
- Tour guide
- Coffee and Turkish-Delights Tasting
- This tour may not be available during Jewish and Muslim religious holidays.
- Passport copies of clients need to be faxed in before the tour date or brought in during the tour.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
- Professional guide is provided
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.