This half-day morning tour explores some of the Asian side of the city crossing the Bosphorous and visiting Camlica Hill, Beylerbeyi Palace and Baghdad street.
This half-day morning tour explores some of the Asian side of the city crossing the Bosphorous and visiting Camlica Hill, Beylerbeyi Palace and Baghdad street. Beginning with the Bosphorous Bridge, which connects the European and the Asian sides of Istanbul, this was built in 1973 and affords a spectacular view of Istanbul's modern and ancient sites while travelling over 60 metres above sea level.
The highest point in Istanbul is Camlica Hill and we stop here for a panoramic view over the city provided that Istanbul chooses to show its beauties and blesses the visitors with a clear day. Moving on from here we visit Beylerbeyi Palace, one of the largest, lavishly furnished 19th-century summer residences of the Ottoman sultans. The rooms are kept with their original furniture and visitors can imagine being house guests to the Imperial family.
The tour culminates with a trip to Baghdad Street, once the grouping point for the merchants who were set to travel the ancient Silk Road, this popular street on the Asian side of Istanbul has elegant boutiques and shopping alternatives. This will be a perfect chance to see the urban lifestyle of modern Istanbul.
- Explore some of the Asian side of the city crossing the Bosphorous
- Visit Bosphorous Bridge a spectacular view of Istanbul's modern and ancient sites
- Visit Baghdad Street a popular street and ancient Silk Road
- Panoramic view over the city from the highest point of Camlica Hill
Tour Start Time: 07:45hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-11 years
- Please note that the Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays and that it is replaced by early 20th century (1907) Hide Pavilion.
- Pick-up Service is available only in a hotel located in Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Sirkeci, Beyazt and Taksim areas. Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable.
- Picked up from accommodation lobby or reception between 07:00 to 07:35. The customers must be at the meeting point 15 min before the start of the tour. Dropped back to hotel.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.