Get to know another side of Istanbul, known as 'the City on Seven Hills'.
Get to know another side of Istanbul, known as 'the City on Seven Hills'. Each of the seven areas possesses its own distinct personality, and we invite you to join us for a closer look at the third hill of this eclectic and alluring city.
The Suleymaniye area is located on the third hill of the Turkish capital's historical peninsula, and its mosque is considered one of the best sights in Istanbul. Find yourself immersed in the ancient districts that stretch from Suleymaniye - the largest mosque complex of the Ottoman Empire and the largest in the city - to historically rich Vefa, brimming with relics of both Ottoman and Byzantine eras.
Uncover the secrets of this areas' incredible past, as your expert guide lets reveals why Suleyman was named 'The Magnificent', and why his beloved son Sinan was considered to be the greatest of all Turkish architects. Hear the harrowing tale of popular heir to the throne, _ehzade Mustafa-the Prince. Sip on a traditional refreshment known as Boza, a delicious and popular fermented beverage, as we amble at a relaxed pace in and around Vefa. Drink in the delicate taste, the captivating relics of bygone days, and a rich local knowledge for an in-depth experience of the city's 'third hill'.
- Explore the historical Suleymaniye mosque
- Visit largest mosque complex of the Ottoman Empire
- Discover historically rich Vefa, brimming with relics of both Ottoman and Byzantine eras
- Learn from expert guide why Suleyman was named 'The Magnificent'
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- Pick-up Service is available only in the hotel located in Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Sirkeci, Beyazt and Taksim areas. Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable.
- Picked from the hotel's main entrance, lobby or reception between 08:00 to 08:30. Please be ready 15 minutes before pick up.
- Drop-Off at Vefa Bozacisi
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.