- Soak up Istanbul's sights and culture on a 4.5-hour boat cruise with lunch and an onboard guide
- Explore Dolmabahce Palace and get a bird's-eye view of the city from the cable cars at Pierre Loti Hill
- Swim in the Black Sea at Anadolu Kavagi, or explore some medieval ruins depending on the weather
Ready to see the real Istanbul? This full day sightseeing tour includes a long, relaxing cruise along the beautiful Bosphorus Strait, including lunch. Take a walking tour of a top Ottoman attraction - the mighty Dolmabahce Palace. Get amazing city views from the cable car on Pierre Loti Hill, and snap top Istanbul attractions like Galata Tower and the Bosphorus Bridge.
Istanbul just got even more impressive! At the Dolmabahce Palace, you can explore the home of the last six rulers of the Ottoman Empire, and learn the history of one of the most glamorous palaces in the world.
Take a look at those sweeping panoramic city views from Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe. See how the city's amazing architecture and greenery paints a picture from the Pierre Loti Hill cable car, and wow, doesn't the Bosphorus sparkle from where you're sitting on that cruise boat?
Lunch on the boat will be a tasty traditional meze with grilled chicken. Tuck in while you spot the famous sites, from Galata Tower to the Bosphorus Bridge, the huge and famous bridge that links Europe to Asia.
If the weather is good enough for a swim, enjoy a few laps in the Black Sea at Anadolu Kavagi, a sleepy fishing village that's home to ruined castles, fortifications and ancient temples. If the weather's not putting you in the mood for swimming, explore those medieval ruins of Anadolu Kavagi instead.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.