Istanbul Princes Island Ferry Roundtrip Ticket
If you want to spend a calm day far away from the hustle and bustle of Istanbul, this excursion to Princess Island is perfect! Enjoy a cruise on the Marmara Sea to the Princess Islands.
If you want to spend a calm day far away from the hustle and bustle of Istanbul, this excursion to Princess Island is perfect! Enjoy a cruise on the Marmara Sea to the Princess Islands. Your ferry will bring you in 75 minutes to the Princess Islands Buyukada.
Princess Islands Istanbul: IIn the times of Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empire the islands were used as exile sites and as a monastery region. Today only 4 of the total 9 Princes' Islands are open to public settlement. Your boat will bring you to the most famous and most beautiful of these island called Buyukada. The name is meaning Big Island and the size of the island is 5,4 km2 and has 7.300 inhabitants. Except for fire brigade, police and ambulance, only carriages and bicycles are allowed here.
- Take a walk through the centre and get used to the silence that reigns on the island.
- See the Merkez Eczanesi, a pharmacy from 1870, and feel like being in a time tunnel.
- Go to the Hamlaci Street 4 and see the ruin of the villa, in which Trotsky lived in exile between 1929 and 1933, writing his autobiography and the three volumes on the "History of the Russian Revolution".
- Rent a bike and take a round trip on the island. Along the way, admire the magnificent old villas lining up the streets.
- Explore the Greek Orthodox St. George Church on top of the island's tallest hill.
- Enjoy fantastic views of Istanbul, the Marmara Sea and the neighbouring islands.
- Stopover and visit the former Greek Orphanage, Europe's largest and the worlds second-largest wooden house.
- Have a delicious lunch in one of the many restaurants around the harbour.
- Go to one of the public beaches (halk Plaji) or beach clubs for swimming and sunbathing or keep on exploring the island.
- If you like hiking, you can also walk the island tour.
- Take a walk through the centre and get used to the silence that reigns on the island
- See the Merkez Eczanesi
- Visit Hamlaci Street 4
- Enjoy a bike ride and take a round trip on the island
- Explore the Greek Orthodox St. George Church
- Enjoy fantastic views of Istanbul, the Marmara Sea
- Visit the former Greek Orphanage
- Visit Halk Plaji beach
What You Get
- The roundtrip ferry ride to the island
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Make your own way to TURYOL Eminonu Ferry Station.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.