See the sights of Istanbul on a half-day tour that takes in the city's famous historical landmarks and cultural sites.
The centre of sports activities in Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine empire, today named Sultanahmet Meydani, with its four monuments. The German Fountain of Wilhelm II, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column (Spiral column).
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque):
Built by the architect Mimar Sedefkar Mehmet aga. Until the 19th century was the traditional point for the pilgrimage to Mecca.
Hagia Sophia Museum:
The best known Christian church in Turkey, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, which was constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Grand Covered Bazaar:
The most attractive shopping centre in the world, with nearly 4000 shops, selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherwear and souvenirs.
- Discover the city's famous historical landmarks and cultural sites
- Visit Hagia Sophia Museum
- Experience Hippodrome and Blue Mosque
- Enjoy shopping at Grand Covered Bazaar
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
Duration: 4.5 Hours
What You Get
- Entrance fee
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-6 years
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday, you will visit the Underground Cistern instead.
- Blue Mosque is closed on Friday
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
- If your hotel is not located in Old City and the New City areas, please make your way to the meeting point at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus (hotel reception), Harbiye Mahallesi, Cumhuriyet Cd, No 50, Istanbul, 34367, Turkey.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off from both the Old City and the New City areas. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.