Istanbul: Full Day City Sightseeing Tour
Small Group Full day Mosaics of Istanbul
Spend a day amid the splendor of Istanbul on this full-day tour which will begin by picking you up from the comfort of your accommodation. The tour’s first stop is The Blue Mosque, where you’re going to spend some time before you head to Hagia Sophia, which will be replaced by the Chora Museum on Mondays when Hagia Sophia is closed, then the tour will visit the Topkapi Palace, which will also be replaced by the Istanbul Archaeological Museum on days the palace is closed. After that, you will visit the underground cistern before the tour stops at the Hippodrome and Obelisk. A local lunch will be served during the day before the tour ends with a visit to the Grand Bazaar. The Bazaar remains closed on Sundays and so the tour spends additional time at the other locations instead.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 8 Hours
What You Get
- Full-day tour of Istanbul
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation in a private luxury vehicle
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees to all the attractions
- This tour is available daily.
- On Mondays when The Hagia Sophia remains closed, the tour heads to the Chora Museum instead.
- On Tuesdays when the Topkapi palace remains closed, the tour heads to the Istanbul Archaeological Museum instead.
- On Sundays when the Grand Bazaar remains closed, the tour spends additional time at other locations instead.
- Child Rate: 5-11 years old
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 5 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.