Istanbul Culinary Walking Tour through Kadikoy
Meeting in front of the famous Guulluoglu Baklava Shop at Karakoy, one of the oldest districts of Istanbul, very special with a variety of authentic eatery shops.
Meeting in front of the famous Guulluoglu Baklava Shop at Karakoy, one of the oldest districts of Istanbul, very special with a variety of authentic eatery shops. Traditional breakfast at Ozsut. Ferry to Kadkoy, ancient Chalcedon, where Ecumenical Council met (451 AD) to bring an end to the ecclesiastical chaos.
This will be not only a culinary walk but as well a stroll through the city's Asian side and discover its local culture. Visiting different shops at Kadkoy. Fish Market and meeting new tastes of Turkish Cuisine, typical delicatessen, famed pudding or baklava. Main course at the famous Ciya Restaurant. Gossips of the day at a typical Turkish Coffee House.Ferry to Karakoy.
- Explore a variety of authentic eatery shops
- Enjoy tasting Turkish Cuisine, typical delicatessen, famed pudding or baklava
- Stroll through the city's Asian side and discover its local culture
Tour Start Time: 09:30hrs
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, people with heart problems and other sensitive illnesses cannot participate in this tour.
- Meeting in front of the famous Guulluoglu Baklava Shop at Karakoy
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.