Explore the most awe-inspiring areas of Istanbul, one of the single most beautiful cities in both Europe and the Middle East for it is the city that bridges these two contrasting continents.
Start by becoming acquainted with your knowledgeable guide, who will accompany you throughout the duration of this exciting tour and tell you all about the interesting history and fun facts behind every Istanbul landmark you come across. Your first destination is the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, where your senses will discover pleasures unbeknownst to them until that moment. Admire the staggering abundance and variety of not only spices, but also fruits, vegetables and flowers that line the exotic stores.
Afterwards, join a relaxing cruise along the Bosphorus, the magnificent river that splits Istanbul into a Western and a Middle Eastern half. Contemplate the breath-taking marble palaces and ancient wooden villas of beautiful Ottoman architecture. These elegant old buildings stand in stark contrast with the more modern residential luxury apartments erected alongside them, so that Istanbul’s wealthy can relax while enjoying the views of the shimmering waterway.
Then, it is time see from the outside Rumeli Fortress, a historical armament erected to keep a watchful eye over the appreciated river, a hub of international commerce back in the day. This fortress is a grand example of military architecture and it can be seen from the sea during the tour. This trip will make you fall in love with this bewildering, multicultural city while you discover its more historical side.
- Glide along the Bosphorus on a relaxing river cruise
- Surround yourself in aroma at the Egyptian Spice Bazaar
- Admire the city's incredible architecture and learn about its rich history
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- The guests must be at the meeting point 15 min before the start of the tour. Please be advised that the tour may be given in several languages.
- Spice Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off at Hotels located within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.