This is an alternative Bosphorus cruise for travellers with limited time to spend in Istanbul.
This is an alternative Bosphorus cruise for travellers with limited time to spend in Istanbul. On this guided tour you will learn all about the role of this waterway in this magical city's rich history, visiting the Egyptian Bazaar before boarding a river cruiser for an exhilarating cruise along the Bosphorus. Then visit the Dolmabahce Palace, the residence of the last sultan, and behold the timeless grandeur of this window on Asia.
After meeting your guide you’ll head straight for the 17th century Egyptian Bazaar. This amazing market is the second largest covered shopping complex in Istanbul after the Grand Bazaar. The bazaar was (and still is) the centre for spice trade in Istanbul and the air is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice.
After a brief visit to Rustem Pasa Mosque, head to the embankment to board a river cruiser and head out into the Bosphorus. Admire the stunning views as you glide past the Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi Palaces as well as the wooden villas and mansions of the rich and powerful, past and present, and the imposing Rumeli Fortress.
The highlight of this tour is the guided visit to Dolmabahçe Palace. This jewel of Ottoman architecture was built by Sultan Abdulmecid between 1843 and 1856. The sumptuous taste and splendour of the time can be seen in every corner and detail of the lavish furnishings and décor; the Bohemian crystal chandeliers, the Crystal Staircase or the magnificent handmade Hereke carpet in the Great Ceremonial Hall.
- Visit the Egyptian Spice Bazaar
- Visit Dolmabahce Palace
- Visit Rustem Pasa Mosque
- Visit Beylerbeyi Palace
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- Mosques are closed on Friday but can be visited from outside.
- Pick-up service is available only in hotel located in Sultanahmet,Aksaray,Sirkeci,Beyazıt and TAKSIM areas. Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable. Drop off back to the hotel.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.