Discover two fascinating sides of Istanbul with a cruise along the Bosphorous and a bus trip exploring the roots of the city.
Discover two fascinating sides of Istanbul with a cruise along the Bosphorous and a bus trip exploring the roots of the city. Immerse yourself in a rich, vibrant history and landscape while exploring this wondrous cultural landscape.
Make your way along the shores of the Bosphorous, where you will board a boat, and head out on to the open waters. Sailing along the coast, you can admire the views of the opulent Dolmabahce Palace and the simplicity of the lonely Leander's tower. Do not miss the huge suspension bridges that connect the city, the grandeur of the Rumeli fortress or the multitude of mansions by the sea. Afterwards, climb the hill of Pierre Loti by cable car, from where you can enjoy fantastic panoramic views. Finally, board a bus pass through the streets.
On the north bank of the Golden Horn be immersed in Balat, a lively immigrant neighbourhood with centuries-old history, founded a long time ago by Byzantine Jews and Italian merchants. Explore its history through the extravagance of the metal church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian. You will also see the stately Jewish hospital and the picturesque façade of the Fener Orthodox Patriarchate. See the long Byzantine City Walls, the strongest fortification of the Middle Ages. Take this opportunity to experience two unique sides is a captivating city on the sea. Enjoy the charm of Istanbul from its incredible landscapes along the shore of the Bosphorus, from land crossing Balat, and also from the soaring heights of the cable car.
- View the Dolmabahce Palace and the lonely Leander's Tower
- Learn about the history of the Ballets
- Enjoy a ride on the cable car
- Admire the views of the opulent Dolmabahce Palace
- Explore its history through the extravagance of the metal church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian
- Enjoy the charm of Istanbul from its incredible landscapes along the shore of the Bosphorus
Tour Start Time: 13:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- The guests must be at the meeting point 15 min before the start of the tour. Please be advised that the tour may be given in several languages.
- Pick=Up/Drop-Off at Hotels located in Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.