Istanbul Afternoon Tour with Topkapi Palace
See the sights of Istanbul on a half-day tour that takes in the city's famous historical landmarks and cultural sites.
See the sights of Istanbul on a half-day tour that takes in the city's famous historical landmarks and cultural sites. Take a half-day tour of Istanbul to visit Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia. Starting at the palace, learn about this former royal residence of the Ottoman Empire and see its display of jewellery. Then admire the early Byzantine architecture of Little Hagia Sophia, a mosque that dates back to the 6th century.
- Visit Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia
- Admire the 6th century Byzantine architecture of Little Hagia Sophia
- Learn about the royal residence of the Ottoman Empire
- Witness the display of jewellery
Tour Start Time: 13:00hrs
Duration: 4.5 Hours
What You Get
- Entrance fee
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-6 years
- If your hotel is not located in Old City and the New City areas, please make your way to the meeting point at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus (Hotel reception), Harbiye Mahallesi, Cumhuriyet Cd, No 50, Istanbul, 34367, Turkey.
- Drop Off at Old City and the New City areas.
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday, you will visit the Underground Cistern instead.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, you will enjoy a cruise on the Bosphorus in instead.
- From 26th August 2019 to 26th August 2020, due to recent flooding, the Little Hagia Sophia Mosque will be closed for the foreseeable future for reparation. During its closure, the visit will be replaced with the Sokollu Mehmet Pasa Mosque.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.