Live and breathe all aspects of vibrant Istanbul as you soak up its sights, sounds and aromas on this comprehensive tour of its many highlights.
Live and breathe all aspects of vibrant Istanbul as you soak up its sights, sounds and aromas on this comprehensive tour of its many highlights. Split between Europe and Asia, this sprawling metropolis is a true melting pot of cultures and is home to over 14 million people. Bisected by the mighty Bosphorus and full of history and intrigue at every turn, Istanbul is an unforgettable spectacle to behold.
First stop is the famous Spice Bazaar. With a strong Egyptian influence, exotic aromas of fruits, flowers and, of course, a multitude of spices fill the air and flood the senses. Be sure to purchase some for yourself. Next, you will hop on a boat and cruise leisurely down the Bosphorus past the marble palaces and ancient wooden villas, which date back to the Ottoman Empire.
Glide past the imposing Rumeli Fortress, built in the 15th century by Sultan Mehmed II as he prepared to conquer Constantinople. Be sure to bring your camera to capture these impressive sights. After a lunch break, you will drive along the coastline to the majestic Dolmabahce Palace, home to the sultans of the powerful Ottoman Empire and featuring an incredible 4.5-ton chandelier. Continue over to the Asian side of Istanbul and place one foot in each continent before climbing the Camlica Hill for an awe-inspiring panoramic view over the city and the Bosphorus.
- Learn the history and cultures of Bosphorus
- Visit the famous Spice Bazaar
- Cruise leisurely down the Bosphorus past, marble palaces and ancient wooden villas
- See 15th century Rumeli Fortress
- Visit home to the sultans the majestic Dolmabahce
- View the Camlica Hill
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and replaced with Eyup, Pierre Loti Coffee House and Miniaturk theme park.
- Pick-up Service is available only in a hotel located in Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Sirkeci, Beyazt and Taksim areas. Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable.
- Pick-up from accommodation main entrance, lobby or reception between 08:00 to 08:30hrs. The customers must be at the meeting point 15 min before the start of the tour. Drop-Off back at accommodation.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.