- Explore the eighth wonder of the world with a ticket to Istanbul's monumental Hagia Sophia
- See a mesmerizing blend of Christian and Islamic art and architectural aesthetic
- Gaze dizzily at the dazzling domed roof and see artifacts and relics from ancient Byzantium
Discover the eighth wonder of the world with a ticket to Istanbul's spectacular Hagia Sophia. The epitome of Byzantine architecture, the Hagia Sophia has changed hands once or twice in its time. It's been a Greek Orthodox cathedral, an Ottoman mosque, and now it's a secular museum – but it retains beautiful strands of its various spiritual incarnations.
If you had time for just one culture fix in Istanbul, the Hagia Sophia should be it. This towering masterpiece of Byzantine architecture is truly one of the world's most breathtaking buildings.
After you've finished staring in sheer awe at the Hagia Sophia's striking exterior, make your way inside and prepare to get dizzy from double-taking! The scale of the art and architecture within is something that has to be experienced first hand to be believed.
Marvel at a beautiful blend of Christian and Islamic aesthetics, and crane to see the monumental dome – which appears to float above the ceiling. The effect is caused by a ring of windows along the base of the dome that scatters light around the immense central nave.
It's a Turkish delight that every culture lover needs to see at least once in their lifetime.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.