- Take a 3-hour tour around the Golden Horn on a comfy bus and learn the history of Istanbul from your guide
- Breathe in the smells of spices and check out the locals at work selling their wares in the bustling Spice Bazaar
- Take a relaxing cruise along the Bosphorus and see both Europe and Asia on either side!
Can't decide between exercising your legs on a tour of Istanbul, or putting your feet up on a comfy boat? Good news, on this special tour with a fun local guide, you get to do both! Take a bus tour and explore the city's highlights, sniff your way through the Spice Bazaar, and take a Bosphorus cruise, all in one day.
Your 3-hour bus ride around the Golden Horn will introduce you to the historic peninsula that separates the old Istanbul from the new. Learn how, why, and where the first colonies settled during the Byzantine era, and see where current residents live, work, and play.
Next up, tantalize your nostrils in the spicy setting of a bustling Egyptian Bazaar. The spice market is a whirlwind of delicious foods, smells, and sounds!
Afterwards, it's time to relax on a boat cruise through the waterway that separates Europe and Asia. Along the way, see marble palaces, the impressive Rumeli Fortress, and other examples of thriving Ottoman architecture. If you didn't know much about Istanbul before, you will after this!
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.