- Join a guide and hear about WWI battles between the Allied forces and Ottoman Turks at Gallipoli
- See where the Australian and New Zealand troops landed in 1915 at Anzac Cove
- Lay your tributes to brave fallen heroes at Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorial sites
Join an expert guide for a somber but enlightening day trip back to a time of war. Walk on former battlefields and visit historic World War I memorial sites on a full day trip to Gallipoli from Istanbul.
Australian, New Zealand and Turkish soldiers lost their lives during a relentless WWI campaign. On this day trip, you can pay your respects to the fallen heroes on the Gallipoli peninsula.
With an expert guide, you'll travel from Istanbul to some of the most heartbreaking historical sites, all with a story to tell. At Anzac Cove, take a walk and witness where Australian and New Zealand troops landed in 1915.
Eat lunch at a local restaurant, and hear stories of the Allied forces and Ottoman Turks. Your guide will be sure to tell you both sides of the story, from the ANZAC perspective as well as the Turkish one.
See the resting place of fallen soldiers at Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair and Ari Burnu Cemetery. You'll even visit the trenches at the Nek and Johnston's Jolly.
It's a sobering day out, but you'll come away with a real sense of the realities of war, as well as the history of Turkey and beyond.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.