After your pick up from your hotel in the morning, you will be accompanied by your guide to the modern train station of Marmaray, located on the European side of Istanbul. Upon arriving in Üsküdar Marmaray Station, you will have a walking tour of this charming Ottoman district, full of historic mosques and complexes. After your walking tour and a delicious local lunch, you will continue your journey on the Marmaray to Kadıköy ‘City of the Blind’. First, you will visit the historical harbor buildings of Kadıköy and will continue in the narrow streets of the famous fish market and decent quarter of Moda. Visits to churches, mosques, and mansions are also part of this tour. Following the tour, you will take 20 minutes boat ride to cross the Bosphorus. At the European side our transfer coaches will take you back to your hotel.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 8 Hours
What You Get
- Tour of the Asian side of Istanbul
- 20-minute Bosphorus cruise
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Beverages during lunch
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.