You will be picked up from your centrally-located hotel in Istanbul to catch an overnight bus to Izmir where you will be picked up from the bus station in Selçuk for your tour in the ancient city of Ephesus which is known to be the commercial, the religious and the social center of antiquity, and one of the Highlights of any Visit in Turkey. Your tour of Ephesus Ancient City begins by visiting the Temple of Artemis (Diana), which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch, we will visit the House of Virgin Mary where she lived a few years, then the Isa Bey Mosque, which dates back to the 14th Century A.D. After the tour, you will be transferred to the bus station for the overnight bus to Istanbul.
Tour Start Time: 05:00hrs
Duration: 10 Hours
What You Get
- Domestic bus tickets
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Beverages during lunch
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour is available by bus or by flight.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.