Discover the more luxurious side of Istanbul with this visit to the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, one of the city's most popular touristic destinations which are no small feat in an area absolutely cluttered with historical monuments and breath-taking constructions.
Begin your tour hopping aboard our comfortable bus that while driving you straight to the entrance of the Dolmabahce Palace. Along the way, enjoy the exotic views of one of the most beautiful cities in both Europe and the Middle East and admire how both Western and Eastern elements mix and to mingle in one of the richest multicultural environments in the world. As you approach the building, you can almost feel the sheer outrageous value of the building's contents emanating from the walls.
The Dolmabahce Palace was, in times of old, the very last place of residence of the world-renowned Ottoman Sultans. Inside the palace, you can get an idea of the astronomical extent of these rulers' richness. The palace contains no less than 365 rooms one for every day of the year! and 22 sensational saloons, especially famous for their collections of European art and antiquity.
Top the tour off with a drive over the Bosphorus Bridge, jumping from a Westernized entourage to a more Middle Eastern one. As the bus ascends Camlica Hill, you are taken to the best vantage point of Istanbul, where you can take some beautiful photographs to take home a memory of this incredible city with you.
- Discover the more luxurious side of Istanbul
- Visit the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace
- Admire the Western and Eastern elements mix
- Visit Bosphorus Bridge
- Visit Camlica Hill
Tour Start Time: 13:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- Guests ensure that the pick-up service is available only in a hotel located in Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Sirkeci, Beyazit and TAKSIM areas. Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable.
- Guests, please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour due to traffic or local weather.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.