- Venture out to the ancient city of Ephesus with organised transport to and from Bodrum
- Take a guided tour around the Roman ruins including the fascinating Temple of Hadrian and Library of Celsus
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before an optional visit to the House of the Virgin Mary at Mount Koressos
The Romans did grandeur better than anyone, and despite the years taking their toll, Ephesus is still one of the best-preserved archaeological sites on Earth. On this day-long hunt for antiquity, you'll be whisked up the Turquoise Coast from Bodrum for a guided look around the marble-paved streets and wondrous architecture of Turkey's ancient jewel.
Visit the Temple of Hadrian, the baths, and the city's brothel. Marvel at the Library of Celsus and giant amphitheater, and see what little is left of one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Temple of Artemis. After lunch, you'll continue to the humble House of the Virgin Mary on Mount Koressos (an extra fee is charged to go inside), where the Madonna supposedly spent her final days, before your journey back to Bodrum.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.