Dolmabahce Palace: Guided Tour
Visit a landmark 19th-century palace and discover lavish Ottoman design
- Skip the line on this guided tour, and explore the interior and exterior courtyards before entering the palace
- See the largest Bohemian crystal chandelier ever made, and the largest collection of Baccarat chandeliers
- Visit the last palace of the Ottoman Empire, and admire its gold-covered ceilings and original furniture
Over six centuries of the Ottoman Empire led to an incredible amount of beautiful architecture in Turkey, but one of the most spectacular examples came towards the end of their rule.
This guided tour of Dolmabahce Palace showcases the design that went into the building's intricate interior, including the golden ceilings that took up half of the cost of construction. You'll also have the chance to see the original furniture and a dazzling collection of crystal chandeliers.
What You Get
- Guided tour of Dolmabahce Palace
- Access to its exterior, interior courtyards and open rooms
- Access to the Imperial Harem
- Make sure to arrive on time for your timeslot. Latecomers can't be waited for!
- Chidlren under 3 years and Istanbul Tourist Pass holders can join for free, no ticket required
- Please bring a valid passport for kids to prove their age
- The guided tours are performed in English
- Child Ticket: 3-6 years old
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
- Meeting Point: lock Tower of Dolmabahce Palace
- The guide will be holding a white flag with the Istanbul Tourist Pass logo on it
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.