Day One: Istanbul Classics and Highlights
The tour begins with the Roman Hippodrome, where the chariot races were organized by the Romans and Byzantines. After that, The Blue Mosque, the only mosque with six minarets and its surroundings will be our next place to visit. Next, you will see the German Fountain - a gift of Kaiser Wilhelm II- and listen to the stories of his liaison with the Orient. Hagia Sophia - The Church of Divine Wisdom is the highlight of this day. Following the visits, your guide will take you to the Grand Bazaar for a demonstration of Turkish Handicrafts. Then, the tour heads to Topkapi Museum, the most important museum of Turkey and the Balkan peninsula. Next place to see is Hagia Irene Church (from outside). Our final places of interest are Caferağa Medrese and Soğukçeşme Street.
Day Two : Turkish Coffee Trail Tour
Coffee is the national drink of Turkey that has a long historical tradition. Our tour begins with a Turkish coffee-making course in which participants will get a certificate at the end. Afterwards, the tour will continue with the historical “Coffee Route”, where we will have coffee and some Turkish- delights tasting in historical venues. We’ll walk through alleys, historical walkways, intriguing old bazaars, Ottoman coffee store houses. A guide who will bring to life the past and make your day valuable is the event of this day!
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
Duration: 8 Hours
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch (only at Istanbul Classics and Highlights Full Day Tour)
- Entrance Fees
- Tour guide
- Coffee and Turkish Delight Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages during lunch
- Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays. Chora Museum replaces it.
- Turkish Coffee Trail Tour will not be realized on Sundays.
- Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul.
- Professional tour guide is provided.
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.