- Look for fascinating rock formations in the Devrent Valley's surreal lunar landscape
- Stop at the top of Uchisar for amazing panoramas of the surrounding area, including Mt. Erciyes
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and mushroom-shaped rocks, and check out a live pottery demonstration in Avanos
If humans lived on the moon, it might look a lot like Cappadocia. You'll see why as you traverse this unique lunar landscape looking for rock formations in the shape of animals! See churches and monasteries carved into rocks. See and touch famous Avanos pottery, and see a mass of 'fairy chimneys' in the Devrent Valley.
It's not called the Imagination Valley for nothing. The Devrent Valley's surreal landscape will blow your mind when you see the animal-shaped formations, which were formed over millions of years by the lava from the Erciyes and Hasan mountains.
Look for a camel, an alligator, a dog and a seal. There's even one that looks like a sculpture of the Virgin Mary.
At Pasabag, also known as Monks Valley, you'll see the bizarrely beautiful chapel dedicated to St. Simeon, cut into mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys. In Avanos, get a taste of the local crafts at a live pottery demonstration.
After a buffet lunch, check out the rock-cut churches with their incredible wall paintings dating back to the 10th century at the Göreme Open-Air Museum. Then get some panoramic snaps over Cappadocia before heading to the rock-cut Uchisar Castle.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.