- Sail between the continents of Asia and Europe with a 5-hour guided cruise along the Bosphorus Strait
- Enjoy a bus tour of Istanbul's Old City, and marvel at the incredible architecture and historical sites
- Take a cable car back down Pierre Loti Hill and get a bird's-eye view of the city
The nexus of Europe and Asia, and the home of an ancient empire or two in its time, Istanbul has a story to tell. Discover the delights of the Turkish capital in style, with a five-hour cruise on the Bosphorus Strait. Feast your eyes on countless cultural riches along the way, like the imperious Galata Tower and Dolmabahce Palace. Float under the enormous Bosphorus Bridge, hear tales of the city's incredible history as you go, and see it all from above with a soaring cable car ride.
Some cities have played a defining role in the shaping of human cultural history. Ancient Athens gave us Western Philosophy, Lugano gave us the Eurovision Song Contest, and Istanbul? Well, a five-hour guided cruise on the Bosphorus Strait will tell you all you need to know.
Sailing along the geographical boundary between Europe and Asia is one of the most culturally rewarding and downright amazing experiences you can treat yourself to in Turkey. A friendly English-speaking guide will give you a condensed version of the city's incredible history and cultural tapestry.
After your voyage along the river concludes, the adventure continues on land, with a bus tour along the city's historic walls and through the winding streets of the Old City. After climbing Pierre Loti Hill, your ticket gives you access to a high-flying cable car back down for even more incredible views over the Turkish capital.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.