- Enjoy a 2.5 hour scenic boat ride along the Bosphorus Strait to see both the Asian and European sides of Istanbul
- Visit Küçüksu Palace, built in the 19th century as a hunting lodge for the Ottoman sultans
- See historic monuments like Galata Tower, Dolmabahçe Palace, Çırağan Palace, the Ortaköy Mosque, and the fortress of Rumelihisarı
You'll be in two continents at once, but you'll do it all in comfort on this 2.5 hour boat cruise along the Bosphorus. See the European and Asian sides of Istanbul, visit an Ottoman palace, and get snap-happy with top Istanbul landmarks.
There are zero things to concern yourself with on this trip. Simply make your way to the Eminonu Pier, where you'll board your boat for a scenic cruise along the Bosphorus Strait.
Get the history of the 19th-century Küçüksu Palace hunting lodge as you pass. It's got the wow factor now, but imagine it back in the time of the Ottoman Empire when the sultan, on his country excursions, would hunt for game in the surrounding woodlands.
Sail past historic monuments like Galata Tower and the Dolmabahçe Palace, and witness the Bosphorus Bridge, connecting Asia to Europe. Then follow the Asian coast back and catch a look at the towering medieval Anatolian Fortress, and Turkey's oldest military school.
A great way to get a new perspective on both sides of this buzzing city.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.