- Turn your Turkish holiday into a cultural sightseeing adventure with a scenic cruise along the Bosphorus Strait, complete with an English-speaking tour guide
- Soak in the eye-watering beauty across the Bosphorus Strait, and see two continents in one sweeping panorama
- Hop off at some amazing locations along the route, like Ortaköy on the European side; plus Küçüksu Palace and Rumeli Hisarı, on the Asian side
Take a tour of Istanbul's timeless sunny setting, and kick back with a floating tour along the Bosphorus Strait to the Black Sea. Join an expert tour guide and sail between Europe and Asia on a sun-soaked adventure through ancient empires and modern history.
Learn about historical landmarks like Galata Tower and Dolmabahçe Palace as you cruise by. Stop off for a ramble around Ortaköy, enjoy a tour of Küçüksu Palace, and more.
Istanbul is a tale of two cities. The only city in the world to straddle two continents, the Bosphorus Strait divides Istanbul between Europe and Asia. No visit to the Turkish capital is complete without a little slice of each - and this guided cruise will give you just that.
After making your way to Rumeli Hisarı where your sightseeing boat is docked, you'll head out into the azure waters for a cultural expedition and luxury cruise rolled into one.
Stop off at the charming fishing village of Ortaköy and stretch your legs. Snap a selfie with the enormous Bosphorus Bridge, and check out the views across the strait. Hopping back on the boat you'll continue to the Asian side with a guided tour of the Baroque-era Küçüksu Palace.
The tour takes in Rumeli Hisarı, an Ottoman fortress that was taking no chances with would-be invaders! Because it was designed as a lookout, the views from the top are quite sublime.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.