- Enjoy an afternoon cruise along the Bosphorus Strait to the Black Sea and back again, marveling at the stunning landmarks and scenery of Istanbul along the way
- Live it up like an Ottoman sultan and savor a mouthwatering lunch of beautifully prepared Turkish cuisine as you float happily between two continents
- Hop off along the route to stretch your legs and explore quiet fishing villages, opulent palaces, and formidable fortresses; take a dip in the Black Sea, and more
Put your stay in Istanbul on cruise-control with a luxurious afternoon cruise along the Bosphorus Strait and the Black Sea. This sightseeing spectacular will take you sailing between two continents, and includes a mouthwatering lunch of Turkish delicacies while you soak up the city's iconic landmarks and beautiful scenery.
Marvel at the Baroque elegance of Kucuksu Palace, and the impenetrable-looking Rumeli Hisari as you cruise on by.
After exploring the fortress, savor a delicious Turkish lunch. Think richly spiced grilled chicken and traditional meze - vegetarian options are also available!
As you approach the northern end of the Bosphorus Strait, the tour will continue into the Black Sea, and stop at a beautiful cove on the Asian side where you can soak up the sun and even take a dip in the water.
A final stop at the sleepy fishing village of Anadolu Kavagi will let you stretch your legs, or grab an ice-cream or waffle in the sun before the journey back to Kabatas.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.