Discover the wonders of Orient that lie just on the other side of the magnificent Bosphorus River.
Discover the wonders of Orient that lie just on the other side of the magnificent Bosphorus River. The grand city of Istanbul is divided into two by this iconic waterway, splicing it into a Westernized half resembling Europe and an Eastern half which has all the exotic feel of the Middle East. This tour mixes and matches different landmarks of the Asian side of the city with a relaxing boat trip to ensure an unforgettable Oriental experience.
Hop aboard a ferry that will glide across the river and take you to the Asian side of town. Disembark in the fascinating district of Uskudar where it might take you a while to recover from the shock of how much the city changes just by crossing a river. The tour then takes you on a leisurely two-hour walking tour of the charming Ottoman districts that bring an air of melancholy and mystery to this part of the city. Explore the many historic mosques and complexes that clutter this district.
After the walk, make your way to Kadikoy, which is known throughout history as Chalcedon or, in other words, the City of the Blind. See first of all the historical buildings at the harbour of Kadikoy and then delve into the serpentine narrow streets of its infamous fish market, Moda. Throughout this part of the tour, you will discover a variety of churches, mosques and mansions that will all leave a lasting impression of the area.
- Discover the wonders of Orient
- Enjoy in Bosphorus River
- Visit charming Ottoman districts
- Explore the many historic mosques and complexes
- Visit City of the Blind
- Visit discover a variety of churches, mosques and mansions
Tour Start Time: 08:00hrs
What You Get
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- What to wear: Head and knees must be covered to enter the mosque.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-7 years
- Please be at the meeting point 15 mins before the start of the tour.
- Pick-up Service is available only in hotels located in Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Sirkeci, Beyazıt and TAKSIM areas. Outside these areas pick-up service is unavailable. Drop back at hotel after the tour.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.