Archaeology Museum Tour
Awarded ‘Museum of The Year’ by the European Council, the Archaeology Museum was established as the first Turkish Museum.
Awarded ‘Museum of The Year’ by the European Council, the Archaeology Museum was established as the first Turkish Museum. The present museum consists of four sections disposed in four different buildings. It houses the famous Sarcophagus of Alexander The Great’ and priceless artifacts from the Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Era. The upper floor has a wide collection of coins. The New Building opened in 1998 has magnificent Exhibits of Troian and Anatolian Cultures. There is very well displayed section of Istanbul. The third building has remarkable works of art from Mesopotamia. Artifacts date back to the 6th millennium and on wards. Sumeria, Hitite, Akkadia, Babylonia and many other cultures will get you deep into the history that have affected European Culture. Finally - and of course - to have an unforgettable day you need a professional, knowledgeable, and a friendly guide to help you enjoy and appreciate this unique museum.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Hotel Pick-up.
- Entrance Fees.
- Tour guide
- This tour is available only on Fridays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- This tour finishes at Archaeology Museum at 12:30 pm.
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
- Pick-Up within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.