You will be picked up by one of our representatives to the bus station to catch an overnight bus to Cappadocia.
Day 1: Upon arriving in Cappadocia, you will be picked up from the bus station to start your 1st tour of the city. The tour starts by visiting the Devrent Valley where the geographical formations remind a place of another planet. Then, you will visit Pasabag, you ll take a stroll between the amazing fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. From there, the tour will drive to Avanos to have lunch. After having lunch, you leave from Avanos to see the most beautiful examples of Byzantine art in Goreme Open Air Museum. Then you’ll drive to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of the region, where you will have a fabulous panoramic view over Cappadocia. Overnight in a local 3-star hotel.
Day 2: Your tour of the day starts with a 4 km hike through the Rose Valley visiting the churches. Then, you will visit the old Christian village of Cavusin. Stop for lunch in Pigeons Valley and then continue to see the marvel of construction that is the Kaymakli Underground City. You will also visit the Ortahisar Natural Rock Castle. After the tour, you will be transferred to the bus station for your return overnight bus to Istanbul.
Tour Start Time: 05:00hrs
Duration: 63 Hours
What You Get
- Domestic bus tickets
- Entrance fees
- 2 Lunches
- 1-night accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Beverages during lunch
- This tour is available daily.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.