Cappadocia Tour with Kaymakli & Ortasisar
Start from Red Valley, explore the famous rock-out churches and hike through the colorful and breathtaking fairy chimneys.
Start from Red Valley, explore the famous rock-out churches and hike through the colorful and breathtaking fairy chimneys. After 4 km hiking, you will visit Cavusin (Greek Village), famous for rock cut churches. After lunch, you will visit the one of the magical place of region, Kaymakli Underground City, largest underground city of Cappadocia. After Kaymakli Underground City, you will visit Pigeon Valley famous for dove cotes. The last stop is Ortahisar Castle, biggest mass fairy chimney of Cappadocia.
- Visit Red Valley
- Explore the famous rock-cut churches
- Visit Cavusin (Greek Village)
- Visit one of the magical places of the region
- Visit Kaymakli Underground City
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
What You Get
- Entrance fee
- Park fees
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-6 years
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off from Hotels in Cappadocia
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.