Cappadocia Tour with Goreme & Uchisar
Dervent Valley - Pasabag, Monk Valley - Goreme Open Air Museum - Uchisar Castle
Tour start from Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley), spectacular fairy chimneys and beautiful landscapes. After Dervent Valley, you will visit Pasabag (known as Monk Valley) where double and triple headed rock formation. Lunch at Avanos, famous for pottery and Red River (Kizilirmak). After lunch, you will visit Goreme Open Air Museum which heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum famous for wall painting, dates back to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. The last stop will be Uchisar Castle, natural and one of the biggest mass fairy chimney of the region.
- Visit Dervent Valley
- Visit Pasabag, Monk Valley
- Visit Goreme Open Air Museum
- Visit Uchisar Castle
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
What You Get
- Entrance fee
- Park fees
- What to bring: The voucher and valid photo ID.
- Infants 0-2 years carried free of charge.
- Child Price: 3-6 years
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off from Hotels in Cappadocia
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.