Walk With Elephant Program
Offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural habitat
Our WALK WITH THE ELEPHANTS package at the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural habitat, Go on an adventure with our rescued elephants! In this program, and gain insight on our rescues. Visitors will set out into the jungle with our rescued elephants and get the opportunity to observe them as they walk through the jungle. This program is aimed at anyone seeking to learn more about elephants and observe our beautiful rescues as the forage through the jungle.
- 06:30-7:30 AM. Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Phuket.
- 08:00 AM. Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program.
- 08:15 AM. Set out into the jungle where you will learn more about our rescues.
- 11:00 AM. Eat a meal of traditional Thai food.
- 13:15 PM. Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants.
- 13:30 PM. Meet the elephants. Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact, and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting.
- 14:00 PM. Mud spa with the elephants.
- 14:30 PM. Swimming with elephants
- 15:00 PM. Join the elephants in our specially constructed outdoor “Elephant Shower”
- 15:20 PM. Use our facilities to take a (regular) shower, dry off, and change clothes.
- 15:30 PM. Eat a lunch of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants.
- 16:00 PM. Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive for approximately 1 hour back through spectacular island scenery.
- 17:00-17:30 PM. Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Pick-Up Time: 06:30hrs - 07:30hrs
Drop-Off Time: 17:00hrs - 17:30hrs
What You Get
- Pick up/Drop off to your place of accommodation in Phuket (Areas: Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Nai Yang, Bang Tao, Surin Beach)
- English speaking tour guides
- Two Traditional Thai Buffet Meals
- Drinking water
- Food for feeding Elephants
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Children under the age of 7 can't participate in the trip
- Operator do not offer free photo and photographer for walk with elephants session. Please bring your personal camera. (Note: Drone is not allowed)
- Please be punctual on the appointment time as be specified on electronic confirmation. Driver will wait up to 5 minutes overdue the voucher will be canceled, no reschedule and no refund will be made.
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- The schedule of the activities in the itinerary might be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and other conditions, without prior notice.
- Thing to bring: Hat, sunscreen, towel, insect repellent spray, camera, a change of clothes and Walking Shoes.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.