Phuket Trickeye Museum
The first Trickeye 3D Museum of Southern Thailand, is located in Phuket Town.
Phuket 3D Museum offers the opportunity to engage and interact with modern installation art truth its permanent collection and temporary exhibitions that stimulate creativity and imagination.
Open Daily: 10:00am - 07:00pm (Last Admission: 06:00pm)
What You Get
- Child tickets are applicable for children under 130 cm tall.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 130/1 PhangNga Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand