Phuket City Tour
Phuket, the largest of Thailand's islands and a province in its own right, roughly the size of Singapore and once a port of call for shipping on trade routes between east and west.
Phuket, the largest of Thailand's islands and a province in its own right, roughly the size of Singapore and once a port of call for shipping on trade routes between east and west. Although attracting visitors now for its tropical splendour, the early Siamese settlers came to mine tin. Later, it became a magnet for Chinese immigration and sports a variety of cultures, with almost as many mosques in the province as there are Buddhist temples.
See the remaining Sino-Portuguese architecture in Phuket town, reminiscent of Malacca. Visit Wat Chalong in Chalong bay south of the city. Judge Phuket's reputation for its bounty by visiting a fruit market (fruits on display depends on season). Also visit the Laem Phromthep, a cape at the southernmost tip and a popular choice for viewing the sunset. Pass Kata and Karon beaches before returning to your hotel.
- Explore Phuket
- Explore local mosques
- Visit Buddhist temples
- See the remaining Sino-Portuguese architecture
- See the reminiscent of Malacca
- Visit Wat Chalong in Chalong bay south of the city
- Visit Pass Kata and Karon beaches
Tour Start Time: 10:00hrs / 13:00hrs
Duration: 5 Hours
What You Get
- Buffet, water
- Pick up from the hotel and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Seafood lunch
- Dolphin Show
- Tiger Kingdom
- Thalang Maneekram
- Floating Market.
- What to bring: The Voucher and valid photo ID.
- What to wear: Casual dress.
- Infants aged 0 to 3 bear no charges.
- Child Price: 4-11 years
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: From Hotel in Phuket City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.