Blue Tree Phuket
Enjoy the ultimate relaxation destination and swim the lagoon, splash in the crystal blue waters, or leisurely dip your toes into the water from your lagoon side sun lounger.
Blue Tree Lagoon is Phuket’s first ever eco-friendly lagoon using only 2% of the energy of regular pool systems. It is a magnificent sight, boasting beautiful views and a large variety of things to do.
Stunning and expansive, the crystal lagoon is a striking shade of blue and a spectacular 17,000sqm. Large, versatile and full of fun, the Blue Tree Lagoon is a wonderful place to escape for the day.
Blue Tree Lagoon is the ultimate relaxation destination. Swim a few laps around the lagoon, splash in the crystal blue waters, or leisurely dip your toes into water from your lagoon side sun lounger. Choose a hammock at the water’s edge to sway the day away, or relax in the comfort of a tropical private cabana.
OPERATION TIME & HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS
- Tree House Beach Lounge / 1st Floor/ 07:30hrs – 22:00hrs
- Tree House Restaurant / 2nd Floor/ 11:00hrs – 23:00hrs
- Tree Top Social/ 3rd & 4th Floor/ 17:00hrs – 22:00hrs
- Pool BarPool Bar / 10:00hrs – 22:00hrs
- Bay GrillBay Grill / 10:00hrs – 22:00hrs
- Sunset BarSunset Bar / 10:00hrs – 22:00hrs
What You Get
- Admission fee
- Voucher Foods & Beverages
- Free charge child below 5 Years old and not higher than 90cm (Access to lagoon and beach. Excludes chargeable activities)
- Child rate: 5 - 12 years old not higher than 120cm (Access to lagoon and beach and activities with no height restriction. Excludes chargeable games)
- Wristbands must be put on before entry and worn for the entire duration of visit in the park.
- Children under 12 must always be supervised by an adult.
- Guests are required to follow all safety regulations and instructions given by attendants, lifeguards and operators.
- Food and beverages (including alcohol) purchased outside the park are not allowed.
- Glass, cigarettes, food and beverages are not permitted in the water, pools and slides.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas for the comfort of all guests.
- Please comply with designated dress codes in various areas of the park, including those relating to swimwear.
- Minimum height requirements apply to select rides.
- Guests with medical conditions may be asked not to participate in certain activities and rides for their health and safety.
- Please shower before entering any pool and water play area.
- Please secure all personal belongings. Lockers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The management is not responsible for any losses or damage to guests’ belongings.
- The management reserves the right to amend the following without prior notice: terms and conditions, park operation hours, number of visitors, as well as cancel or close activities and attractions.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 4/2 Srisoonthorn, Srisoonthorn Rd., T srisoonthron, A. Thalang, Phuket, Thailand 83110