Bangla Boxing Stadium
Be kept on the edge of your seat as you watch skilled Muay Thai fighters slug it out live from the stands of the Bangla Boxing Stadium!
Hear the cheers of the local spectators as the boxers exchange punches and kicks before your very eyes. With a VIP seat, you can get even closer to the action.
Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays only
2100 - 0000 hours (GMT +7)
What You Get
E-ticket Admission with complimentary hotel transfer.
Free admission for 4 years and below.
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Please email your hotel details to email@example.com
4. Receive a separate email with e-ticket
5. Present the e-ticket and passport for verification at the indicated area for entry
+65 6701 1185 (24 hours)
+65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- The traveler who purchased the tickets must be present. His/her passport and identity will be used as verification to gain entry.
- E-ticket is only valid on the date and time selected.
- E-ticket would be sent to your email within two working days.
- The e-ticket is valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
Hotel transfers are included. Timing of pick-up would be advised after confirmation.
Address: 198/4 Ratautit Road, Patong Beach, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand