The Sanctuary of Truth
Marvel at the awe-inspiring, intricate wooden architecture of one of Thailand’s most visited cultural attractions!
The Sanctuary of Truth is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais. The top point of the building is about 105 meters high. It was constructed to withstand the wind and sunshine on the seashore at Rachvate Cape, Tumbon Naklea, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri Province.
The building was constructed according to ancient Thai ingenuity and every square inch of the building is covered with wooden carve sculpture. The purposes of decoration with wooden carve sculptures are to use art and culture as the reflection of Ancient Vision of Earth, Ancient Knowledge, and Eastern Philosophy. With in this complex, visitors will understand Ancient Life, Human Responsibility, Basic Thought, Cycle of living, Life Relationship with Universe and Common Goal of Life toward Utopia.
What You Get
- Admission Ticket (Show Time: 11:30hrs / 15:30hrs)
- Speed boat scenery excursion see the castle (20 Minutes) [if selected]
- Smoking is extremely prohibited inside The Sanctuary Of Truth.
- Beware of drink alcoholic beverages inside the castle is not allowed.
- Only proper attire is allowed in the compound and inside the castle.
- To pay respect to The Sanctuary Of Truth please, dress neatly.
- Free of charge: Under 100 cm.
- Child rate: 100 - 140 cm.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 206/2 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 12 , Naklua, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150