Thai Thani Arts & Culture Village
Experince of the culture and traditions of old Thailand.
The Thai Thani Arts and Culture CVillage is a new and unique tourist attraction featuring the culture and traditions of old Thailand. Our village reproduces the Thailand of a bygone era, preserving what it means to be truly Thai, including culture, traditions, arts and crafts, Thai style activities, and performances. Visitors may encounter and experience the old Thai way of life, and come to appreciate the beauty of:
- Thai Architecture: the multi-gabled pagoda, the alms bowl pavilion, houses in varied styles from the four regions of the country including those of remote ethnic groups, and a Khan Tok Northern style restaurant.
- Thai Arts: sculptures and ancient Buddha images, paintings and bas-reliefs depicting famous Thai stories such as Thao Surannari and Kinnari playing in the water.
- Thai Activities: painting on cotton cloth and mulberry paper, pottery making, wood carving, making royal Thai sweets, and other skilled crafts.
- The Kad Moua Market: walk and taste your way through this array of rare foods from all regions of Thailand in an ancient and unforgettable atmosphere.
- The Gallery of Arts and Crafts: admire different types of rare and unusual Thai arts and crafts from all four regions of the country.
- The Khum Khan Tok Restaurant: savor delicacies from the Northern and Northeastern regions of Thailand while enjoying Thai cultural performances.
- Performances: Thai music and dancing from the four regions of Thailand, including a procession of barges on the water.
Also, delight in a leisurely ride around the village in a horse drawn carriage.
Addrees: 88 Moo 3 Sukumvit Rd. Bangsare, Satahip, Chonburi, Chon Buri, Thailand
What You Get
- Entrance fee
- Thai Folk Arts Activities
- Khan Tok Traditional Lunch/Dinner
- Cultural Performance
- Free of charge: Under 80 cm. in height
- Child rate: 90 - 120 cm. in height
- Schedule Time:
- Fruit Buffet: 10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
- Lunch with Traditional Thai Performances round
- Khan Tok Traditional Dinner with Thai Performances round
- 1 - 17.10 PM
- 2 - 06.10 PM
- Thai Perfomances with Songkran and Loykrathong Festival round
- 1 - 11.00 AM
- 2 - 1.00 PM
- 3 - 2.00 PM
- 4 - 3.00 PM
- 5 - 4.00 PM
- Puppet Shadow Show round
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.