A fun-filled place for both families and friends which guarantees a lively and adventurous day ahead!
The Biggest & Best Water Park In Thailand
Try the thrills and spills of our awesome water rides some totally unique that vary from screams to gentle swings, 2 dedicated kids zones, a record big double wave pool, an amazing ride in the lazy river with mystical caves, geysers and bubbles, relaxation and activity pools and so many things to do.
Ramayana is much more than just a waterpark. Built on an ancient, long forgotten city, explore the remainders of ancient buildings, walls, sculptures, and waterfalls. Visit the floating market and experience the amazing nature in and around the park with green hills, lakes, and rivers. Simply Thailand at its best!
Ramayana Water Park is built to the highest international standards – using only premium equipment and even crystal clear drinking water from the park’s own wells. So not only your fun but also your safety is guaranteed with our professional lifeguard team, where every member is certified by the American Lifeguard Association.
Facilities & Services available at the Water Park
- Facilities are designed to further enhance your day in Ramayana Water Park.
- Private Cabana (full day rent)
- Towel Rental
- Food & Beverage
- Unlimited Buffet
- The Shop
- Medical Facilities
- VIP Lounge
Opening Hours: 10.00am to 6.00pm
What You Get
- Child under 3 years old is Free of Charge
- Child Price applies for 3-14 years old
- Children below 15 years old must be accompanied by adults at all times
- Free parking area is available at the waterpark
- Do not bring any valuables into the waterpark. The operator will bnot be respobsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings
- Towels, Lockers, Private Pavilion are not included
- Buffet Lunch Timing: 12.00pm to 4.00pm
- Food and Beverages from outside are not allowed into the waterpark
- Swimwear is required when taking part in all water activities
- Shared transfer service from Pattaya Downtown Hotel to Ramayana Waterpark is at 09.00hrs, 10:00hrs and 11:00hrs
- Shared transfer service from Ramayana Waterpark to Pattaya Downtown Hotel is at 16:30hrs, 17:30hrs and 18:30hrs
- If you have selected the choice with shared transfer to the waterpark, please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
How To Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher at the ticket counter
- The voucher is valid only on the visit date and time specified
How To Buy
- If you have purchase either a one-way or a round trip transfer shared transfer, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of Hotel
- Timing from Pattaya Downtown Hotel to Ramayana Waterpark is at 09.00hrs, 10:00hrs and 11:00hrs (Select 1)
- Timing from from Ramayana Waterpark to Pattaya Downtown Hotel is at 16:30hrs, 17:30hrs and 18:30hrs (Select 1)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 9 Moo 7, Sub District of Najomtien Satahip, Chonburi 20250 Thailand