Pattaya Floating Market
Floating market selling traditional Thai souvenir and produce from every region of Thailand
Pattaya Floating Market is a major attraction in Pattaya, Traveler will enjoy shopping at 100 outlets, cultural activities, traditional shows, and dining on local foodstuffs.
Activities & Timing:
- Long-tail Drum Floating Parade at 10.00hrs - 11.00hrs, Venue: Through along the market
- Contemporary Thai Music at 11.30hrs - 12.00hrs, 12.30hrs - 13.00hrs and 18.30hrs - 19.00hrs, Venue: North - East stage
- Sea Boxing (on slippery bar) at 13.15hrs - 13.45hrs, 15.15hrs - 15.45hrs and 17.00hrs - 17.30hrs, Venue: Southern boxing stage
- Ancient Boxing (Tap-Chak) at 14.00hrs - 14.30hrs, Venue: Central stage
- Thai Music Band Floating Parade at 14.30hrs - 15.30hrs, 16.30hrs - 16.45hrs and 17.15hrs - 17.45hrs, Venue: Through and around market
- Bowl Rowing Race at 18.00hrs - 18.15hrs, Venue: Dulala stage.
- Monkey Show: 10.30hrs - 11.00hrs, 11.30hrs - 12.00hrs, 13.30hrs - 14.00hrs, 14.30hrs - 15.00hrs, 15.30hrs - 16.00hrs and 16.30hrs - 17.00hrs (approximately 30 minutes)
- Amphibious Boat Excursion: 10.15hrs, 11.15hrs, 12.45hrs, 13.15hrs, 13.45hrs, 14.15hrs, 14.45hrs, 15.15hrs, 15.45hrs and 16.15hrs
Address: 451/304 Moo 12 Sukhumvit Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 Thailand.
What You Get
- Entrance Fee(Show)
- Boat (15Min.)
- Zipline(300 Meters)
- Thai Folkways Village
- Free Drink
- Free of charge: Under 120 cm. in height
- Adult & Child rate: Above 120 cm. in height
- Mini boat is capacity for 4 - 5 persons and Big boat is capacity for 8 persons.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.