Pattaya Elephant village also focus on elephant prevention, so this place would not be an issue for nature-loving visitors.
Pattaya Elephant Village is an attraction in Pattaya that provides information about Thai elephant. It is a popular place for foreign visitors. Also, Pattaya Elephant village also focus on elephant prevention, so this place would not be an issue for nature-loving visitors. Enjoy an exciting elephant ride at an elephant village in Pattaya.
The Elephant Village provides then magnificent creatures with a safe haven, where they may live out their lives with dignity and freedom from fear. A visit to the Elephant Village is not only unique experience, but it is also a lifesaver because the fees paid by our visitors contribute to, the very survival of the elephants, both now and in the future.
This village can be seen as an alternative attraction style in Pattaya.
Operation Time : 08.30hrs - 18.30hrs
What You Get
- Elephant Riding (1 Hour)
- Seasonal Fruit
- Round Trip Transfer Service
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Transfer service to ride elephant: 09.00hrs (4 persons or more), 09.30 - 10.00hrs (2 persons or more), 12.00hrs (4 persons or more) and 15.30 - 16.00hrs (more than 2 persons)
- Free of charge: Under 1 year of age (Provided that they do not occupy another seat and share a seat with a paying adult)
- Child rate: Over 1 year of age and must not exceed 110 cm. in height
- Transfer service might delay as traffic and punctuality of another participant.
- The schedule and location of the activities in the itinerary may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and the flow of attractions, etc. May be subject to change without prior notice.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of Hotel
- Timing of Pick-Up (subject to changes by operator)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.