Parody Art Museum Pattaya
PARODY ART MUSEUM is a night museum designed with the topic of PARODY for the first time in the world.
The PARODY ART MUSEUM has restructured the artistic pieces with high awareness in the general public in our own unique style based on drawings, sculptures, and video clips. We have decided to operate the museum during night with the idea of making the most beautiful and fun space during night in Pataya, Thailand where everyone may spend their free time in a secure manner.
Opening Hours: 09.30hrs - 21.30hrs Last Entry: 20.00hrs
What You Get
- Transportation Service
- Expenses not mentioned in Price Included
- Free of charge: The height under 100 cm.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 159/119 Moo 5 Naklua Banglamung Chonburi Thailand 20150