Nong Nooch Pattaya
From the Amazon river in Brazil comes one of the largest fresh water fish in the world, with a length of almost 4 meter. There are over 60 large specimen in the gardens lake. Feeding the fish is part of the fun activities that are available to our visitors.
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is well known tourist attraction in Pattaya. Established for more than 30 years, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden impresses both domestic and foreign tourists with a wide-ranging kinds of blossom, gaudy flowers, orchid garden and other botanical gardens. What's more, there are also various activities offered for visitors, including a Animal Kingdom, Thai cultural shows along with Elephant show, Car garden (unique car's show room) etc. Don't miss the highlight of Dinosaur Valley where you can see various species of dinosaurs in one place. Broaden your vision with beautiful nature at this wonderful botanical garden!
What You Get
- Admission Ticket Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- Thai Cultural Show and Elephant Show
- Sightseeing Bus
- Transfer Service
- Meals and beverages
- Free of charge: Under 90 cm.
- Child rate: 90 - 130 cm.
- Show Duration: Approximately 60 minutes (Thai dancing in the first half-hour and elephants show in the end half hour)
- Thai cultural show & Elephant show - Show Time: 10:30hrs, 11.30hrs, 13:30hrs, 15:00hrs, 16:00hrs, 17:00hrs
- Seats and showtime will be assigned when you redeem the tickets at the ticket office.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 34/1 Moo 7 Najomtien District, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250 Thailand