Mini Siam Pattaya
Explore the world in a day at Mini Siam where you can venture around 29 sections, largely divided into miniature Siam and Europe.
Mini Siam is a famous miniature park attraction in Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand. This park is located 143 km from Bangkok on Sukhumvit Road. Mini Siam had been started to research the project in 1985, and had been constructed in 1986 with more 29 Rais which separated to be Mini Siam, and Mini Europe.
What You Get
- Free of charge: Under 90 cm. in height
- Child rate: 90 - 120 cm. in height
- The Mini Siam zone features many famous Thai temples and attractions and other landmarks.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 387 M. 6 Sukhumvit Rd., Pattaya City Naklua, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 Thailand.